Monday, September 5, 2011

Blah blah

What a boring day. The rain just keeps coming so I spent the day cleaning the bathroom and than did some light reading. Really not much of a productive day at all.

Not sure I am giving Bianca Kitty a good way of looking at rainy days since she spent it watching Anime and than left to go grocery shopping with a friend. I doubt we will do much tonight either except eat tuna noodle for dinner and than go to bed. Well I will probably stay up and play words with friends because it has become my latest addiction. I so love playing Scrabble.

In fact this is not a very interesting blog post at all. I did not even bake anything today. Nope...no magic, baking, or interesting poems. Nadda!

So I leave you with this...I am still looking for a digital camera to make my blog more interesting with pics of the things i make and the places I go. If you know of anyone with a digital camera they do not want please send it my way. As mine was taken from me without any fault of my own.

Thanks and Blessings,
The Badbad Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment