Saturday, January 14, 2012

Freyja and Pinterest



For weeks now I have heard the call of the Goddess Freyja. Seeing her image in many different places and just feeling that strong pull to work with her. SO last night on Friday the 13th I did just that, and had a lovely ritual and felt so empowered afterwards it was a great feeling.


I used the oils I bought from a shop on Etsy as well called Artisan Witchcrafts . You should check them out! I had bought a black cat oil, and a spiced rose oil both very nice oils.

I used them during ritual because Freyja is a Goddess of love and lust (rose oil), and also likes cats (black cat oil) even though from what I have read she prefers gray cats I am sure she likes them all. I mean who does not like cats? Mean people do not like cats. Well that is just one of my opinions. Although if you’re allergic I will let it slide.

So the ritual included these oils, Green tea w/cranberry, an Apple (honeycrisp), a small cat statue, and a few other things having to do with a spell. I also had a prayer to Freyja I read out loud as well. All in all it was a great ritual and I now plan to make an altar for her as soon as possible.

Than last night after all of this I was introduced to the website Pinterest! This is an awesome website and as my friend Wendi said "I went from Facebook cocaine to Pinterest crack! What have you done?” Its true Pinterest is highly addicting but so awesome. A great way to express things you like and enjoy and share with others. If you have not joined you really should find someone who can invite you.

So that was my Friday the 13th. How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment